Google Doc extension
How do I properly create a Google Doc extension?
To create a Google Doc extension you have to do the following:
- go to your spreadsheet and make sure you have named all the fields correctly.
- then you change the share settings for the spreadsheet. Make it - anyone with the link can view (for Google Doc read) and anyone with the link can edit (for Google Doc write).
- then go to AppShed and click on the Google Doc extension element or make a link action Google Doc extension
- in the Action tab go to "Settings" and paste in the URL for your spread sheet, click "apply", "save", "close" and "save" again.
- for a Google Doc read extension you can add filters as well, after you click "apply"
This is how you add a Google Doc read extension. The Google Doc write extension is added the same way. But you have to add an input box to the screen and only then create a Google Doc write extension.